Gravel Hill Close, Bexleyheath Monthly Rental Of £1,100
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Harpers &Co
Holding Deposit: One (1) week's rent
Deposit: Five (5) weeks' rent
Holding Deposit Payment
It is a condition that once the holding deposit has been paid, it will be deducted from the first month’s rent upon the
moving in day. The move in date must be within 15 days of the holding deposit being paid, unless otherwise agreed.
The holding deposit is not refundable for the following reasons:
• If at any time you decide not to proceed with the application after the holding deposit has been paid.
• Failure to move in within 15 days of the date on this application, unless otherwise agreed.
• Provide us with false, misleading or incorrect information as part of your tenancy application.
• Unsatisfactory credit check(s) or reference(s).
• Failure of any of the checks which the Landlord is required to undertake under the Immigration Act 2014.
However, if the Landlord decides not to offer you a tenancy for reasons unconnected with the above then your deposit will
be refunded within 7 days. Should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit
will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy.
Where, for whatever reason, your holding deposit is neither refunded nor credited against any rental liability, you wil l be
provided with written reasons for your holding deposit not being repaid within 7 days.
Harpers & Co is a member of the Property Ombudsman TPO
Harpers & Co is a member of the Client Money Protection Scheme CMP (0059254)