- FANTASTIC SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BOTH ALBANY PARK AND BEXLEY STATION
- EXCELLENT LOCAL TFL BUS SERVICES
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO BEXLEY & BEXLEYHEATH
- 3 BED LINK DETACHED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GROUND FLOOR WC & FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
TO LET £1,800 pcm 3 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED HOUSE IN FAVOURED LOCATION.
Harpers & Co are delighted to offer TO LET this beautifully presented 3 bedroom link detached home. The property comprises of 2 reception rooms, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen, utility room and well maintained rear garden. To the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms and family bath/shower room.
The property is well located just off Camden Road and walking distance to Bexley Village with good local schools and station.
Property is available January 2022 for 1 year. Viewings highly recommended.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Harpers &Co
Holding Deposit: One (1) week's rent
Deposit: Five (5) weeks' rent
Holding Deposit Payment
It is a condition that once the holding deposit has been paid, it will be deducted from the first month’s rent upon the
moving in day. The move in date must be within 15 days of the holding deposit being paid, unless otherwise agreed.
The holding deposit is not refundable for the following reasons:
• If at any time you decide not to proceed with the application after the holding deposit has been paid.
• Failure to move in within 15 days of the date on this application, unless otherwise agreed.
• Provide us with false, misleading or incorrect information as part of your tenancy application.
• Unsatisfactory credit check(s) or reference(s).
• Failure of any of the checks which the Landlord is required to undertake under the Immigration Act 2014.
However, if the Landlord decides not to offer you a tenancy for reasons unconnected with the above then your deposit will
be refunded within 7 days. Should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit
will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy.
Where, for whatever reason, your holding deposit is neither refunded nor credited against any rental liability, you wil l be
provided with written reasons for your holding deposit not being repaid within 7 days.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement (once landlord's permission has been obtained).
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the current Bank of England base rate.
Payment of the cost to replace loss of keys/security devices (unless proven that the replacement cost more)
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water
Communications - telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Tenant protection & Client Money Protection (CMP)
Redress Scheme& Tenant protection
Harpers & Co is a member of the Property Ombudsman TPO
Harpers & Co is a member of the Client Money Protection Scheme CMP (0059254)