- A1 RETAIL A2/OFFICE TO LET
- NEW LEASE OFFERED ATTRACTIVE TERMS
- £12,950 PER ANNUM
- 500 SQ FT (46 SQ M)
- FORECOURT WITH 1 PARKING SPACE
- WELL PROPORTIONED FRONT RETAIL AREA
- 2 REAR ROOMS FULLY CARPETTED THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN AREA & WC
- REAR FENCED OFF YARD.
- WELL LOCATED
- OPPOSITE BARNEHURST TRAIN STATION
- SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY
- POSSIBLE CHANGE OF USE TO A5 CONSIDERED
NEW INSTRUCTION TO LET A1 RETAIL/ A2 OFFICE £12,950-00 per annum on a new FR & I LEASE 500 SQ FT (46.45 SQ M)
Harpers & Co are delighted to offer this very well placed and new instruction comprising a ground floor A1 Retail/ Office A2 Unit. The property is very well located on a busy parade of shops in Bexleyheath opposite Barnhurst train station and enjoys good footfall and passing trade. This property is offered to Let on a new lease on Terms to be Agreed and to serious inquiries only. It would make an ideal office for a firm of contractors.
All inquiries through Sole Agents Harpers & Co on 01322 524425.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Harpers &Co
Holding Deposit: One (1) week's rent
Deposit: Five (5) weeks' rent
Holding Deposit Payment
It is a condition that once the holding deposit has been paid, it will be deducted from the first month’s rent upon the
moving in day. The move in date must be within 15 days of the holding deposit being paid, unless otherwise agreed.
The holding deposit is not refundable for the following reasons:
• If at any time you decide not to proceed with the application after the holding deposit has been paid.
• Failure to move in within 15 days of the date on this application, unless otherwise agreed.
• Provide us with false, misleading or incorrect information as part of your tenancy application.
• Unsatisfactory credit check(s) or reference(s).
• Failure of any of the checks which the Landlord is required to undertake under the Immigration Act 2014.
However, if the Landlord decides not to offer you a tenancy for reasons unconnected with the above then your deposit will
be refunded within 7 days. Should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit
will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy.
Where, for whatever reason, your holding deposit is neither refunded nor credited against any rental liability, you wil l be
provided with written reasons for your holding deposit not being repaid within 7 days.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement (once landlord's permission has been obtained).
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the current Bank of England base rate.
Payment of the cost to replace loss of keys/security devices (unless proven that the replacement cost more)
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
Utilities - gas, electricity, water
Communications - telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Tenant protection & Client Money Protection (CMP)
Redress Scheme& Tenant protection
Harpers & Co is a member of the Property Ombudsman TPO
Harpers & Co is a member of the Client Money Protection Scheme CMP (0059254)