Falconwood Parade is a popular local parade in between Welling and Falconwood. The parade itself known locally as "The Green" lies behind a popular green which has a children's play area and climbing frames serving the local community. Falconwood parade has excellent access to the train station which is nearby with direct trains to London Bridge ad Charring Cross.
This well sized unit is approximately 473sq ft and 44 sq m in size with a yard of 757 sq ft and 70.4 sq m.
This large unit previously traded as a doctors surgery and served as the hub of the community. The unit is at the beginning of Falconwood Parade, a local and important parade that serves the close knit Falconwood Community and residents.
the shop comprises of a series of rooms and large open plan front area. The rooms are divided by semi demountable stud partition and so can be easily reconfigured and changed to suit a variety of users. The unit will suit a number of users and currently has D1 surgery use but will of course revert back to A1 retail of perhaps A2 office. No A3 Allowed or considered.
To the rear of the unit there is a WC, kitchen prep area and rear door which leads to rear car park which can easily accommodate 3-4 cars. the unit is highly visible and will appeal to those perhaps wanting good and versatile office space.
To be let on lease outside of the 1954 Landlord and Tenants Act.
- The Rent is £12,400-00 per annum for years 1 and 2 rising to £13,000 per annum in years 3,4,and 5 which is payable quarterly in advance ( Per quarter).
- Term of the lease to be a minimum of 1 year (longer preferred) and contracted out of the Landlord and Tenant Act
- A quarters deposit is payable at which is refundable at the end of the term if tenant covenants complied with
- The tenant has to pay a 60% share of service charge to cover building insurance and any repairs to the building common parts
- A contribution towards lessor legal costs at £500 to prepare lease documents, which is non-refundable, and is payable once the heads of terms are agreed.
Applicants are encouraged to enquire with www.voa.gov.uk. Our own enquiries however seem to indicate that this property maybe eligible for Small Business Rates SBRR.
Applicants are requested to make a £500-00 contribution to the Landlords Legals Costs.